The Surfs Inn Cottages
The Cottages at Surfs Inn is the very definition of west coast elegance. Lovingly hand-built just a few years ago with wood from our property, it is the pride of Surfs Inn.
Here’s how a typical day passes...
You wake up to a crisp west coast morning and roll out of your queen size bed. As your feet hit the heated slate floor tiles, you know this is going to be a great day.
Whip up some breakfast in the full-sized kitchen and step out into a 360° view of old-growth rain forest. Spend your day surfing, hiking, fishing, biking or laying on the beach – all easily accessed from your cottage.
As you return in the evening, turn on the gas fireplace, put on a CD and throw some fresh BC salmon on the barbeque on your porch. After dinner, light the chiminea talk long into the night enveloped by the sounds of the untouched west coast.
The Elephant Cottage
- Sleeps 6
- 2 bedroom
- 1 queen bed with ensuite bathroom
- 2 doubles with ensuite bathroom
- Full kitchen
- BBQ on deck
- Living area with gas fireplace
- Cable TV/DVD/CD player
- Doorstep parking
Cedar Loft Suites Cottage
- Sleeps 4
- Two separate suites under one roof
- Queen beds
- Lofts with double bed (open concept)
- Kitchenette including mini fridge, microwave, coffe maker, toaster oven, zelements (no oven)
- Cable TV and DVD/CD player
- All your linens
- Doorstep Parking
Kiwi Cottage – just off the main property but still right in town.
- One bedroom with a queen bed
- Living area with a futon pullout
- Light utility kitchen and eating area
- DVD and wireless
- Door stop parking